Interestingly, your hair grows around 0.5 inches (1.25 cm) per month and 6 inches (15 cm) per year. How fast it grows depends on factors like age, health, stress, genetics, and diet. The best way to grow your hair is to take very good care of it. Learn strategies on how to care for your hair and a few other techniques that will help you with hair growth.
- Let us start with diet. some meals that increase hair growth are-
- Walnuts and Nuts are tasty, convenient, and contain a variety of nutrients that may promote hair growth.
- Sweet Potatoes- Sweet potatoes are a great source of beta-carotene. The body converts this compound into vitamin A, connected to good hair health.
- Eggs - are a great source of protein and biotin, two nutrients that may encourage hair growth.
- Spinach - Spinach is a wholesome green vegetable that’s loaded with advantageous nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and C, all of which may promote hair growth.
- Blueberries are loaded with helpful compounds and vitamins that may improve hair growth.
- other food items can be Poultry, Yogurt, Oysters, Soybeans
Deep conditioning is another thing you can do to grow your hair longer.
Make sure that you deep-condition your hair consistently. The best time to deep condition your hair is before you are about to style your hair. Make sure that the products (pre-shampoo, shampooing & washing, conditioning) you use in your hair are sulfate-free. Sulfates put a lot of strain on the hair and serve to strip your hair.
Hot oil treatments are another techniques you can practice to grow your hair long. You can do a hot oil treatment on your hair as often as you like, but every 3-4 weeks is a must.
There are a variety of hair accessories available as per the necessity and the style. Some of the most common hair accessories are- Hair Pins, Hair Clips, hairbands, headbands, Hair claws, barrettes, Scrunchies, bobby pins, scarfs, rubber bands, combs, etc many more.
Always use the appropriate hair accessories for your hair. The best way is to start with mild hair accessories for your hair like- hair ties, hair clips, scrunchies, hairbands, and headbands. Most important use these as per your hair requirement. Try avoiding, hard and tight hair accessories. Remember, very sturdy rubber bands, Hair claws, or bobby pins can hurt your hair. Try using scrunchies, claws, hair clips, headbands, and hair bands. Headbands are great for the gym, for fashion, and they are every girl's charm and so are scrunchies. You will also need shower caps, and a comb set with different-sized combs for different hair needs. During sleep try using a full-sized satin or silk scarf. Also, consider getting a satin or sometimes cotton pillowcase, which is soft and can be used to comfort up to your hair at night.
It is proven scientifically when hair falls one of the reasons can be stress.
And when things started to change, the hair started to grow back.
If your hair is not growing, you may want to look at your daily stress levels, this can be what's stunting your growth.
always avoid direct heat. Because your hair is natural, and you want to grow it out. Make sure you always avoid direct heat. Heat can put a lot of stress on your hair. And many women who use flat irons have heat damage.
Get frequent trims. It may seem counterintuitive, but if you want long hair that's healthy, you need to get regular trims.
If you truly need your hair to improve and be healthy, use the recommended products or at least something similar that you understand will work for you.